Please Log In
Our members are specialists from all the relevant disciplines including medical and radiation oncologists, surgeons, data managers, research nurses, gastroenterologists, biological scientists, pathologists, statisticians, trial coordinators and consumers.
Membership is free and entitles you to:
- Access to AGITG additional Clinical Trial information and documents within the Members Area of the website
- Educational opportunities
- Annual Scientific Meeting
- Professional Networking opportunities
- Mentoring from Senior clinicians
- Access to research grants and pilot funding
- Support in the development of new research concepts
Click here to download the application form.
To be eligible applications must be signed by two current AGITG members. If two registered members are not available, please leave second nominator blank, and applicants may be seconded by the Board of Directors.
Applications will be considered at the next Board meeting and applicants will be notified by mail of membership approval.
Please contact us if you require a copy of our Constitution.