The AGITG is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from members keen to contribute to the development of AGITG’s premier annual event, through participation in the AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) Committee.
The ASM Committee consists of five sub-committee, representing the disciplines of Medical Oncology, Surgery, Radiation Oncology, Translational Research and Consumer Involvement-Study Coordination. See Terms of Reference.
There are vacancies across the five sub-committees, which are chaired by the following:
- Medical Oncology Committee Chairs – A/Prof Jeanne Tie & Dr Hui-li Wong
- Surgery Committee Chair – Prof Jas Samra
- Radiation Oncology Committee Chairs – Dr Sweet Ping Ng & Dr Julie Chu
- Consumer Involvement-Study Coordination Committee Chairs – Nisha Berthon-Jones & Jan Mumford
- Translational Research Committee Chairs – Prof Robert Ramsay & A/Prof Vicki Whitehall
The EOI process has been extended to COB Monday 31 January 2022.