Walk, Run or Ride for Research
Throw on your active wear and join one of the many fun runs and rides across Australia to help the GI Cancer Institute raise vital funds for GI cancer research.
Taking part in a run or ride is a great way to keep healthy while also raising funds and awareness for the 28,900 Australian’s diagnosed with GI cancer each year.
Once you’ve selected your event below, simply sign up via the link.
Your next step is to create your very own Fundraising page!
Step 1: Visit our fundraising page HERE
Step 2: Select ‘Run Challenges’ or create your own event!
Step 3: Select ‘Join Team’ and follow the prompts to fill in your details and create your very own page.
Step 5: Share your story about why you have chosen to raise funds for GI cancer research and share the page with family, friends and colleagues – asking for donations.
Here is a list of some great events coming up in 2020 that you can be a part of:
Please note that due to COVID-19 some large scale events may be cancelled. Please check with each event organiser if these scheduled events will be running.
- City2Surf, Sunday 18th October http://city2surf.com.au/
- Blackmores Sydney Running Festival, Sunday 8th November https://gutsyblackmoresrun.gofundraise.com.au/
- L’Etape Australia, Saturday 28th November https://letapeaustralia.com/
- Westpac City-Bay Fun Run, Sunday 8th November http://www.city-bay.org.au/
- Bridges Fun Run, Sunday 6th September https://www.wamc.org.au/major-events/bridges-fun-run/
- NT City to Surf, Sunday 18th October https://ntcity2surf.com.au/
Check out our training tips to help get you started.