Events & Education
A broader purpose to our mission has evolved over time: to share the latest knowledge with our membership as well as educate the next generation of GI cancer clinicians. Both of these objectives are met through the development of the AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting, which provides a world class forum for the exchange of ideas with invited international speakers and educational Preceptorships in collaboration with Monash University for senior trainees and junior consultants.
- 15/5: AGITG Annual General Meeting – to be held online as a virtual meeting
- 12/8: Upper GI Working Party Meeting
- 19/8: Lower GI Working Party Meeting
- 28/8: AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting – Due to COVID-19, the Annual Scientific Meeting will now proceed as a one-day virtual event. Further updates regarding the meeting, including the program and awards, will be provided in the coming weeks.
- 14/10: Upper GI Working Party Meeting
- 21/10: Lower GI Working Party Meeting
- 6/11: Idea Generation Workshop
- 4/12: Joint Upper & Lower GI Working Party Meeting
Pullman Hotel, 191 O’Riordan St, Mascot, Sydney