Events & Education
A broader purpose to our mission has evolved over time: to share the latest knowledge with our membership as well as educate the next generation of GI cancer clinicians. Both of these objectives are met through the development of the AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting, which provides a world class forum for the exchange of ideas with invited international speakers and educational Preceptorships in collaboration with Monash University for senior trainees and junior consultants.
- 5/2: Upper GI Working Party Meeting
- 11/2: ACTA Super Webinar
- 18/2: Cancer Symptom Trials Annual Research Forum
Aerial UTS Function Centre, 9am-4:30pm.
- 24/2: Scientific Advisory Committee Meeting
- 4/3: Lower GI Working Party Meeting
- 11/3: Health Consumers NSW Workshop: Consumer-Pharmaceutical Industry Relationships
University of Sydney, Camperdown NSW, 9:30am-5pm.
- 12/3: Palliative Care Clinical Studies Collaborative Annual Research Forum
Aerial UTS Function Centre, 9am-5pm.
- 16-19/3: Trans-Tasman Radiation Oncology Group (TROG) Live Virtual Annual Scientific Meeting
Held online as a Live Virtual Meeting
- 10/6: Upper GI Working Party Meeting
- 17/6: Lower GI Working Party Meeting
- 12/8: Upper GI Working Party Meeting
- 19/8: Lower GI Working Party Meeting
- 25-28/8: AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting – At this stage the Annual Scientific Meeting will proceed as planned, however we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will provide further updates in the coming weeks.
Sofitel Melbourne on Collins
- 14/10: Upper GI Working Party Meeting
- 21/10: Lower GI Working Party Meeting
- 4/12: Joint Upper & Lower GI Working Party Meeting
Pullman Hotel, 191 O’Riordan St, Mascot, Sydney