Events & Education
A broader purpose to our mission has evolved over time: to share the latest knowledge with our membership as well as educate the next generation of GI cancer clinicians. Both of these objectives are met through the development of the AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting, which provides a world class forum for the exchange of ideas with invited international speakers and educational Preceptorships in collaboration with Monash University for senior trainees and junior consultants.
- 11/10: Genomic Cancer Clinical Trial Initiative Workshop
Hotel Pullman Sydney Airport, 191 O’Riordan St Mascot Sydney, 9:30-3:30.
- 26/10: Rectal Cancer MDT & MRI Current Issues
The Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney, 8:30-5.
- 11/11: CREST Workshop on Discrete Choice Experiments
Room D2.20, Building 5B, the University of Technology Sydney Haymarket, Sydney.
- 29/11: Joint Working Party Meeting
The Pullman Hotel Mascot, Sydney, 9:30-4:30.
- 29-30/11: Liver Cancer Forum presented by Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation
Greenslopes Private Hospital, 12:30pm.
- 9/12: Scientific Advisory Committee Meeting
- 5/2: Upper GI Working Party Meeting
- 24/2: Scientific Advisory Committee Meeting
- 4/3: Lower GI Working Party Meeting
- 15/5: Joint Working Party Meeting
- 10/6: Upper GI Working Party Meeting
- 17/6: Lower GI Working Party Meeting
- 26/6: Idea Generation Workshop
- 12/8: Upper GI Working Party Meeting
- 19/8: Lower GI Working Party Meeting
- 25-28/8: AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting
Sofitel Melbourne on Collins