Expression of interest:
Join an AGITG committee
The AGITG is seeking interested members to join the following committees:
- Upper and Lower GI Working Parties
- Translational Research Committee
- International Development and Industry Engagement Committee
- ASM Subcommittees
- Phase I Committee
You can submit your EOI using the following form. For the Phase I Committee, please email email@example.com to express your interest.
- 2 February 2024: EOIs close for the Upper and Lower GI Working Parties, Translational Research Committee, International Development and Industry Engagement Committee and Phase I Committee.
If you have any questions regarding the EOI process, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the committees
Upper and Lower GI Working Parties
The Working Parties are a critical part of the AGITG research development and prioritisation framework. Members of the Working Parties represent the disciplines of medical oncology, surgery, radiation oncology, statistics, translational science, study coordination, allied health and consumers.
Translational Research Committee
The Translational Research Committee directs the AGITG Translational Research Program. It is actively involved in developing TR substudies as part of AGITG trials and review access requests from researchers to existing AGITG biospecimens.
International Development and Industry Engagement Committee
The International Development Committee fosters and facilitates bipartisan participation in AGITG clinical trials with large groups or individual centres outside of Australia and New Zealand. The IDC is a sub-committee of the AGITG Scientific Advisory Committee.
The Annual Scientific Meeting is organised each year by the ASM Executive Committee and five sub-committees:
- Community-Study Coordinator Sub-Committee
- Medical Oncology Sub-Committee
- Radiation Sub-Committee
- Surgery Sub-Committee
- Translational Research Sub-Committee