Join the AGITG and help fight gastro-intestinal cancer
The Australasian Gastro-Intestinal Trials Group (AGITG) is a not-for-profit organisation that develops and conducts clinical trials research to test new treatments for gastro-intestinal cancer.
Our members are specialists from all the relevant disciplines including medical and radiation oncologists, surgeons, data managers, research nurses, gastroenterologists, biological scientists, pathologists, statisticians, trial coordinators and consumers.
Membership is free. Consider joining and supporting improved health outcomes for patients with gastro-intestinal cancer.
Membership entitles you to:
- Educational opportunities
- Annual Scientific Meeting
- Professional Networking opportunities
- Mentoring from Senior clinicians
- Access to research grants and pilot funding
- Support in the development of new research concepts