The deadline for the AGITG Outstanding Site Award had been extended to Friday 28 September. Clinical trial sites actively involved in AGITG studies are invited to apply. To apply, submit a brief application of 500 words or less explaining why your site should receive the award.
Sites will be judged on a number of criteria including:
- Level of enthusiasm across the whole team
- Willingness to participate in a wide range of AGITG Studies
- Quality of the work produced
- Willingness to participate in substudies
- Quality assurance
- Methods used to promote clinical trial participation
- How you maintain participants in trials and keep them engaged
- Engagement with the community
- Consumer feedback
The winning site will receive a certificate, two complimentary registrations to the 2019 AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting and recognition from within the AGITG network.
Applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and will close on Friday 28th September.
To register your interest and request an application form: click here.
To learn about the 2017 Award presented to Orange Clinical Trials Centre in Central West New South Wales click here.
The successful site will be announced at the 2018 AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting dinner. Good luck!