6 – 8 September 2012 at the Sofitel Wentworth Sydney. Sessions included topics such as Refractory Colorectal Cancer; Anti Angiogenesis; Pancreatic Cancer and Oesophago-Gastric Cancer. The 2012 AGITG Executive Committee has developed an outstanding program featuring Australasia’s leaders in the field of GI cancer research and treatment.
International Guest Speakers included:
- Dr Murray Brennan, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA — sponsored by AGITG
- Dr Karin Haustermans, Leuven Cancer Institute, Leuven, Belgium — sponsored by AGITG
- Assoc Prof Fortunato Ciardiello, Seconda Universita di Napoli, Italy — sponsored by Merck Serono
- Dr Charles Blanke, BC Cancer Agency, Canada — sponsored by Novartis
- Dr Juan Valle, University of Manchester, UK — sponsored by Pfizer
- Prof Herb Hurwitz, Duke University, USA — sponsored by Roche
Highlights included the popular Meet the Professor Symposia, New Concepts and Trials Sessions, Poster Sessions, Multi-Disciplinary Workshops and much more.