GI Cancer Institute raffle raises over $1200 for GI Cancer research.
The GI Cancer Institute held a raffle at the AGITG Annual Scientific meeting to raise funds for GI cancer research. Due to the generosity of our prize sponsors and participants at the AGITG 15th Annual Scientific meeting we raised over $1,200 which will go towards funding GI cancer research at the AGITG.
Many thanks go to our sponsors who provided over $1200 worth of prizes for the raffle:
- Discover Vin and Wine selectors — quality red and white wines
- Arbonne personal skincare
- Lindt & Sprungli — Chocolate Creations Evening
- Sofitel Hotel Melbourne — dinner for two
- Circus Oz — reserve tickets for a family of four
Congratulations to the lucky winners:
- First Prize — Marcus White
- Second Prize — Andrew Kneebone
- Third Prize — Joseph Levine
- Fourth Prize — Val Gebski
- Fifth Prize — Desmond Yip