The 15th AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting will be held in Melbourne on 8-10 October 2013.
The meeting will feature presentations by world leaders in gastro-intestinal cancer research, updates on AGITG clinical trials and interactive workshops.
On Tuesday 8th October the AGITG will team up with other member organisations of the Federation of Gastrointestinal Societies for Australian Gastroenterology Week at the Melbourne Convention Centre.
Collaborative sessions will involve:
- Australian and New Zealand Gastric and Oesophageal Surgery Association
- Australian and New Zealand Hepatic, Pancreatic and Biliary Association
- Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia.
The AGITG is proud to present leading speakers including:
- Prof Richard Sullivan, Kings Health Partners, Institute of Cancer Policy & Global Health, London
- Prof Rob Glynne-Jones, University College, London.
The AGITG meeting program on Wednesday 9 and Thursday 10 October 2013 will be held at Sofitel Melbourne.
Visit the website for more information.
We hope to see you there!